Immigration Lawyer Johannesburg

Achieve Your Academic Goals with Ease

At Carly Cane Incorporated, we specialize in Study Permit services for South Africa. Our expert team is dedicated to helping you pursue your educational aspirations in South Africa by providing comprehensive assistance throughout the Study Visa application process.

Study Permit Application Process

Our experienced team will guide you through the Study Visa application process, ensuring all the required documents are prepared accurately and submitted on time. We streamline the process to make it as smooth as possible for you.

Personalised Guidance and Support

We provide personalised guidance tailored to your specific educational needs. Whether you’re pursuing a degree, diploma, or vocational training, we offer support and advice to help you make informed decisions throughout your study journey
study permit in south africa

Endorsement Assistance for Part-Time Work

We assist with obtaining endorsements that allow part-time work during your study period in South Africa. Our team will ensure you understand the regulations and help you navigate the requirements to enhance your study experience.
study permit in south africa

Study Permit in South Africa FAQs - Your Questions Answered

Discover answers to commonly asked questions about Study Permit in South Africa. Our experts have provided comprehensive responses to help you navigate the visa application process with confidence.
A Study Permit is a temporary visa that allows individuals to study in South Africa. Eligibility depends on being accepted by a recognised educational institution and having sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses.
Required documents typically include proof of acceptance from an educational institution, financial statements, a valid passport, a medical certificate, and a radiological report.
Yes, study permit holders are generally allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week during academic terms and full-time during scheduled breaks, provided they obtain the necessary permissions.
Processing times may vary, but Study Permit applications generally take several weeks to a few months. It is advisable to apply well in advance of the intended study start date.
Yes, Study Permit can be extended if your course duration exceeds the initial visa period. You will need to apply for an extension within the specified time frame and provide necessary supporting documents.
While there are no official financial requirements for study permits, the Department of Home Affairs has implemented a policy requiring applicants to demonstrate that they would have access to at least R3 000 per month for the duration of their studies.
If a student switches institutions, a new study permit application is required. The study visa covers the applicant’s studies at the relevant educational institution only.
Study Permits are granted for the entire time of study, with a maximum of 8 years for primary school and 6 years for secondary school.
If you are under the age of 21, you must choose a South African guardian. Your guardian in your country of origin must formally authorise this South African guardian and you must mention their consent in your application.
Carly Cane Incorporated provides comprehensive assistance throughout the Study Permit application process. Their experienced team guides you through the process, ensuring all the required documents are prepared accurately and submitted on time. They also provide personalized guidance tailored to your specific educational needs.

Embark on Your Study Permit Journey Today

Start your study adventure in South Africa with Carly Cane Incorporated. Our expert team is here to provide comprehensive assistance throughout the Study Permit application process, ensuring a smooth and successful experience.